Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

It was a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day!!  I love when Mike is home and we can spend the entire weekend together.  We played tons with the babies, did some shopping, and went to visit grandma Mary for Mother's day.  I miss my mom more now than ever.  It's really hard these days to be without my parents who live in California.  I really want them to be here to watch their grandchildren grow and share in all the love and laughter.  I try my best to keep this blog updated especially for you MOM & DAD!!!!  I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!  There are  allot of postings today. I was kind of in a hurry so I just threw together a bunch of videos and pictures from this last week.  Hope you laugh like we do.  Johnny and Shaine are growing so fast and doing so much.  They're toddlers now...can you believe it?????

No comments:

Post a Comment