Thursday, April 12, 2012

Some New Stories to Share about Johnny & Shaine

It's been a few weeks since I posted anything new because I just started online classes, and allot of my computer time is homework.  Here's a couple stories I would like to share.  First, I think we might be getting closer to potty training.  A week ago I was hollering at the kids to come upstairs so I can change  diapers.  Johnny yells,"No! Shaine poopie, dirty, don't touch it!"  I look down the stairs and low and behold...Shaine had taken the changing pad out of the diaper bag.  On top of the pad was a poopie diaper that she had taken off herself.  I told her she did a good job getting the changing pad, but next time ask mommy for help.  ha ha ha...oh I've heard some poopie horror stories, but I'm so glad she did it on the pad.  Secondly, Johnny has been climbing out of his crib.  His been doing it for a while, but only when Mike and I are in the room with the kids.  He did it last Saturday while we were getting out of bed, and he did it again about 10 minutes ago when waking up from nap.  Oh boy.  Daddy and I are not ready to give them toddler beds, but it's probably gonna happen sooner than later. Boy these 2 are talking so much it's incredible, but now we're already dealing with allot of "No's!"from these little stinkers.  It's so much fun I wouldn't change it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment