Friday, March 1, 2013

Lollipops and Bruises

     Yeah...Johnny and Shaine are sleeping in their beds, but it's quite the job.  Both Mike and I have to stay in the rooms with them until they settle down or almost asleep.  They've been doing good for naps with the exception of right now.  They wanted to nap together in the bunk beds, but I can hear them singing songs from The Lion King as I write this post. 
     The kids are turning 3 on Sunday and I can't believe it.  Shaine has been telling me that she wants a pink lollipop for her birthday so we let the kids pick out a couple lollipops.  I also took pictures of Johnny's bruises on his legs.  These pictures don't really show how bad is little legs are beat up.  We sat and counted the bruises on his legs a week ago...19 bruises on his legs.  If you spend time with Johnny you would understand.  He climbs, crawls, jumps up, jumps down, hangs on things, throws things, swings things, and on, and on.  The boy is so rough I worry about him.  Mike had a great idea of having a weekly battle report on Johnny's body.  This will include bumps, scratches, and bruises inflicted upon himself by being a wild 3yr. old. 













No comments:

Post a Comment