Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb. 24th Update

As of today I am officially 35 weeks into my pregnancy. I can tell the babies have grown a bit more because I am starting to get really uncomfortable. It's been pretty difficult just attempting to put my socks on. Mike has been great with helping around the house, and helping me get up and down. I'm ready for these little piglets to come out for my own comfort, but they need to stay put for another couple weeks. Yesterday we had a non-stress test to check the babies heartbeats and they look great!! They're still moving and shaking allot, which is another reason I don't get much sleep. We have an ultrasound on Friday and we pray each visit goes well.

2 comments:

  1. Hurray!!! Good job. I can't wait to finally see them. I will be waiting for the phone call to say that they have finally arrived, but until then I will continue to pray for you and the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome Shell, wishing you the absolute best.

    ReplyDelete