Saturday, February 27, 2010

Feb. 26th...back in the hospital







Unfortunately after my doctor's visit my blood pressure went back up. Carrying twins is risky business so I'm put on bedrest until the arrival of our babies. As of now my blood pressure is under control and the babies are doing great!! Everyone's goal is to get to 36 weeks. Thank God for my beautiful husband who's been by my side, my in-laws Dick & Lynda for taking care of our dog, and Grandma Mary who has been giving me rides to the hospital and helping Mike and I out in every way possible. Looks like we're gonna be parents by the end of next week!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so very excited that all is going so well for you! I truly wish I could have been there to help you out but please know that I will fly out at anytime if you need me! I am so proud of you and Mike and cannot wait to meet your beautiful babies! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you need anything! I can't wait to meet the lil ones. It's an exciting journey you have begun and know that you will be fantastic parents! Love you.

    ReplyDelete