Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Short Story from the Book of Mike(before the twins arrived)

One evening Mike and I were having dinner at his Dad's(grandpa Dick & grandma Lynda), and one of the sides was green beans. When we were finished with our meal Lynda noticed that I did not eat my green beans. I explained that I have never liked them, and therefore will not EVER eat green beans. Of course Mike had nothing to say because his dinner plate was completely empty. Low & Behold...on the drive home Mike decides to share a little secret with me. He didn't eat his green beans either!!! When no one was looking he was slipping his green beans to the dogs!! It's O.K kiddos...mommy and daddy don't like green beans. We don't blame you one bit for spitting them out!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Just watch, as the years pass, you will notice more and more things that the babies will follow in step with traits of mom and dad. Still happens with my girls and I just roll my eyes!

    ReplyDelete