Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WHIRLIGIG

     Thank you to my beautiful and wonderful husband who chose to take this past Tuesday off of work to spend time with the family and take the kids to WHIRLIGIG in Seattle.  He couldn't have chose a better day because the sun was shining and it was absolutely beautiful.  It was our first time going to WHIRLIGIG and apparently it's been taking place at the Seattle Center for 30 years.  There was a bunch of bouncy houses with food and live music from local high school bands.  After bouncing for a while we went up in the Space Needle.  This was the first time for the kids and I.  Thanks again Mike for being the best husband and the most wonderful, loving daddy ever!
     Johnny and Shaine are also signed up for a movement and music class at our local YMCA.  Today was their second day and they did so well listening to the instructor Diane.  She is wonderful with the kids and I'm so happy that they are having a good time.
     I have also posted pictures that were taken over the past few weeks.  Enjoy!

                                                                  WHIRLIGIG













 








 
Mommy taught Shaine how to make pretzle teeth.  She's pretty good at it.


     Taking a short walk over to the Space Needle











      Dance and Movement Class at the YMCA





     Chuck E Cheese





Grandma and Grandpa's house for lunch
 


Grandpa's doggie "Bear" with his head on my lap while we eat.  He's such a good dog.  Unfortunatley all my other pictures of the other pups didn't come out.

 
Grandpa and Bear

 
I couldn't see or hear the kids one day so I went wandering through the house calling their names.  I could hear a faint and muffled replied saying, "I'm in my room".  I wandered into Johnny's room, but didn't see anyone.  I looked in Shaine's room and they weren't in there.  I could hear Johnny say again, "I'm in here", which came from his closet.  I open up Johnny's closet door and there they both are.  Clothes completely stripped off.  I asked, "What are you guys doing?"  They replied, "We're getting ready for a nap mom".  Naked?...My little nudists.
 
My Cutie Pies




Johnny found a frog in the backyard today.  He was so good with this little frog.  He said, "Mom, I need to put him in a safe place so he can find his mommy and daddy", and then he walked to the far fence and put him in a spot where no one will step on him.  Five minutes later Shaine found a catepillar and insisted we go out to the front yard so she can put him on tree or bush. She also wanted the catepillar to have a safe home to turn into a butterfly.  I'm so proud of them today!!!  Love my babies!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment