Monday, February 7, 2011

SuperBowl Weekend 2011

It was a quiet weekend for the family.  Friday we decided to skip the Marysville Library and head to the Everett Library.  Allot more room for the kiddos to crawl around, but mommy had a little scare when another baby came crawling over to Shaine and Johnny with a pacifier in his mouth, and a very runny nose.  I kindly let the parents know that he had a noticeable runny nose and I didn't want him around the kiddos.  They just got over colds.  I know this sounds arrogant, but I am so glad Mike and I stopped giving pacifiers to Shaine many months ago.  Johnny never liked them, and Shaine never seemed to notice it was gone.  Sorry if I offend anyone out there, but I find it sad and a little gross watching kiddos who are older than 1 walking around with pacifiers in their mouths trying to talk and slobbering all over themselves.---Anyways, we just hung out at home on Sunday watching football and playing with the twinsies.  The kiddos love their basket rides...watch how they fuss when the ride is over.  They do the same thing when we take them off the swings.  Oh yeah...Shaine is starting to smile for the camera like Johnny does...silly babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment