Friday, July 1, 2011

The Macewen Family

My dear friend Kelsey came to visit us this last week from Indianapolis. Kelsey and I met in Chicago in 2002 when we worked at a pre-school together.  The last time we saw each other was over 5 years ago when we were both single and have a good ole time in Dallas!  So many things have changed since then.  We are both married with beautiful families.  It was a short lived visit, but we were so happy to have you.  We spent a couple days at the house just visiting, and had a wonderful time going to downtown Seattle and taking a tour on the Duck.  Kelsey and Maurice have a 2 year old son Mason who is just a doll, and are expecting their 2nd child Madison in October.  It was really fun to watch the kiddos interact with each other, and I truly miss my girlfriend.  Thank you so much for flying out to visit us and we can't wait to see your little girl.  Congratulations and we love you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too! I have read this quite a few times since our visit as your right, it was short lived! I wish we lived closer to each other because having the kids together was amazing to watch. We will have to plan another visit soon! I am so proud of you and not just as a dear friend, but as a mother as well! Johnny and Shane are such beautiful children and it has been wonderful to watch both our families grow! It was quite amazing to think about how far we have come since my visit to Texas...man did we live it up! But the best part is that I still have such an amazing friend! Love you and big kisses and hugs to the family!

    ReplyDelete