Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Well, I wish I can say we had a big party to bring in the new year, but nope.  Mike finished taking down the Christmas lights and we went to an early movie on New Years Eve. Around 7pm we let off some fireworks and sparklers for the kids, and laid on the couch to watch the New Year on TV.  Oh...it sounds a little sad, but now that we're parents Mike and I are quite all right staying safe and sound at home with our babies.  Wednesday Johnny had a fever so this week has been quite uneventful.  Mike and I are just getting ready to get back to the grind...work and school.  Here are some pics from last week...

Grabbing a sandwich while daddy does some shopping.








 This is the part I don't like about Christmas...scares me.


No comments:

Post a Comment