Monday, February 4, 2013

IT'S OFFICIAL- NO MORE DIAPERS! WE'RE POTTY TRAINED!!!

     Yep, you heard right...Johnny and Shaine are using the potty all the time!  They did it before they turned 3 and I'm so proud of them both.  They've been doing so great at home and I finally decided it's time to leave the house without diapers.  We've gone shopping, to the playground, and on a long walk.  All 3 trips the kids have told us when they needed to use the potty.  No accidents.  Shaine had to go "peep"(that's what she calls it..."peep") on our long walk today, but she held it until we made it home.  I was not expecting that.  We're still wearing diapers to bed, but when we run out of those we might be switching to pull-ups.  Mike and I are so proud of them.  What's really hilarious is how they both yell at Mike and I to get  out of the bathroom when they're going.  They want their privacy.  It's so cute.  Way to go kiddos!  I asked Shaine "What should we do to celebrate"?  She said "Ahhh, maybe some balloons".  So that's what we did.  We took them to the craft store to pick out 2 balloons each.

 We're playing with finger paint.  I'm so glad they didn't try to paint on the wall.



 


 Playing with their best friend JJ.  He's turning 4 this April. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment