Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Piggy-Tails

     Shaine's hair is now long enough to put into piggy-tails.  She looks so different with her hair pulled back.  She told me, "Mom, I look like Annie from Little Einsteins".  How freaking adorable.  Just love my babies.

This is Annie from Little Einsteins






 The kids eating lunch with you know who under their table just waiting for some food to drop.

Dressed up nice for the day!

 Shaine making another funny face with her tongue hanging out.  I don't know where she gets this?


I couldn't help myself.  I had to stop at the Disney store and pick up some new jammies for the kids.  They were so excited to put them on.


Johnny with his new shot-gun from a local garage sale.  He's only allowed to shoot stuffed toys, monsters, and wood.  He's been so good not shooting at his sister.



Monday I decided to spend the day just having fun with my babies.  We went to Elevated Sports, then visited Country Village on our way to see daddy at work.  It was such an awesome time!!

 The foam pit is their favorite!!








 They were playing dodge-ball.  It was so fun watching them laugh at each other and chasing one another on the trampolines.












No comments:

Post a Comment