Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Dome

Finally, after waiting for over a month our Spider-Web dome has arrived.  I was so impressed with Mike.  He was able to put it together without help in one hour.  Huge kisses and hugs to my wonderful husband who stayed home from baseball to celebrate Mother's Day with me.  He'll be gone tomorrow so he helped watch the kids while my study group came over.  I was given beautiful hanging baskets for the house and the most adorable cards from Johnny and Shaine.  It was a wonderful day and I wish it didn't have to end.






 Working on our final project.  Creating our own children's book.  Love my team...an awesome group of ladies!!

Hanging out at the outlet mall wearing new clothes mommy picked out for them.  Johnny looks like my little vato. 













 Check out this picture...I caught a bird flying over the wagon in this shot.

 Here we are at the baseball field.  Shaine picked her "fluffy flowers" and played in the dirt while Johnny helped Mike with baseball practice.











 Here I am ready for bed with Blue and Cooper laying on me.





 Cooper taking a rest after baths and a long day of running and playing.
 BLUE BLUE



No comments:

Post a Comment