Saturday, June 29, 2013

Here comes the Heat

Well, it's hot and it couldn't have come at a better time.  Our niece Adara has met some really nice peers from one of our local church youth groups and she is having a great time.  I know a few people have made comments about having Adara watch the kids, but she's not here to be our babysitter. She's here to get away and have fun and that's exactly what she's doing.   Mike and I have been working quite a bit and unfortunately we don't really get to see one another.  As soon as he comes home from work I'm out the door to my job.  I work full time on the weekends, and if I do have a night off Mike is gone to coach his baseball team.  Our schedule hasn't allowed me to give frequent updates on the kids, but I'll try to keep you posted.

Here's Adara after working out at the gym sitting with the kids telling them a story.  It was a scary story so she had their undivided attention.




At the mall checking out the water fountain.




Horsey rides!!!


Many of you don't know the haircut story.  A few weeks ago our neighbor's 6yr.old daughter decided to give all the kids a make-over and cut everyone's hair including Johnny and Shaine.  Johnny's hair has already grown in, but poor little Shaine's hair looks terrible.  We were trying to let her bangs grow, but her new cut cannot be fixed.  Looks like we're gonna have to wait this one out.  Here she is after eating a grape popscicle.



Adara with her new youth group friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment