Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Marysville Strawberry Festival

I've been pretty busy lately and have not had much opportunity to take pictures and videos.  Between work, school, taking care of the kids, taking care of the dogs, and keeping up with household chores all by myself it's difficult to do anything else.  We did however make it to the Marysville Strawberry Festival and Carnival Friday afternoon.  It' sad to say, but that's the first time in very long time we did anything fun together as a family.  We were suppose to go camping with the family for the weekend, but unfortunately those plans got cancelled.  Since work had already scheduled me off for the camping trip over Father's Day weekend I told Mike I would stay home with the kids so he can go to his tournament.  The kids loved the carnival rides and we made a visit to our grandpa's over Father's Day.

Here's Johnny playing a game of Yahtzee on the potty.  He's so silly.














No comments:

Post a Comment