Monday, September 2, 2013

The Fair!!

Friday turned out to be a gorgeous day and so we all went to the Fair.  Grandma Mary joined us and surprised the family  by paying for our tickets.  Thank you so much for joining us on an outing.  I think this was the first time grandma went somewhere with us other than a playground or restaurant so it was nice to have family join us on such a fun day!  2 years ago we took the kiddos to the Fair and I was able to snap the same photo.  My-Oh-My how they grow so fast.

                                         September 2011

                                                       September 2013




Need I say more??





Shaine went straight for the pink motorcycle

















 They look so little all by themselves


Johnny, Shaine, and their cousin Camryn playing basketball at grandma's house



No comments:

Post a Comment